Child Protection Support Service
Bookings are no longer being accepted. Closed
• To provide newly appointed Principals with the knowledge and understanding to fulfil their role in managing safeguarding and child protection in their school/educational setting.
• Identify the role of members of the school safeguarding team.
• Become familiar with the role of and support offered by the EA Child Protection Support Service (CPSS).
• Discuss the role of ETI in safeguarding and child protection.
• Increase their knowledge of legislation and DE guidance governing safeguarding and child protection.
• Understand the role of the Principal in managing allegations against members of staff.
• Consider the requirements around record keeping.
• Become familiar with the Case Management Review process and the messages for schools from recent SBNI CMR reviews.
• Become familiar with Domestic Homicide Reviews and the role of Education in the process.
Participants will be invited by the Child Protection Support Service Team
9.30am - 4.00pm
Sub cover provided to a maximum of £200 for a full day
Education Authority - Child Protection Support Services
There are currently no options available for this course. Please check back at a later date.